Shabby Chic Vintage Camper

What girl doesn't want a doll house to decorate and play with?! I certainly do and seems like I've found the life size version! My 15 foot 1960 Terry travel trailer camper totally fits the bill.  I finally have a place to put all my lacy pink flowery goodies! This little slice of heaven is all mine. I can decorate it like a 12 year old girl's dream bedroom if I want to. Don't be judgy. A lot of us girls still like pink, ballerina tutus, and white ruffles. 







Evidently there are lots of us vintage camper lovers out there. I joined Sisters on the Fly, a women's vintage camper association. We had a campout at Anastasia State Park in St. Augustine, Florida with an open house for the public. We had about 350 people come through to see our little beauties. I can't tell you how fun it was to hear the squeals of delight and giggles when people stepped in and saw the chandelier! I guess life size dollhouses are fun for everybody!




And who knew there was actually a magazine called Vintage Camper Trailers? You betcha' and I think our little jamboree round up might just be in the next issue. My daughter gave me their book called Vintage Camper Trailers which is great. If you're even considering getting one of these little beauties, check out this book and magazine.  Happy Trails!!

Comments